Whether you’ve been injured in a car accident, are suffering from chronic pain or are recovering from a muscle strain or sprain, pain management is probably one of your top priorities. Traditional medical doctors often help their patients manage pain with addictive medications and invasive procedures like surgeries. Our Santa Rosa chiropractor can help patients manage their pain without medications or surgeries. Our tried-and-true methods help improve body mechanics and functionality, reduce swelling and restore the body to good health.
All Natural Techniques & Holistic Treatments Used By Our Santa Rosa Chiropractor
We use a variety of techniques and holistic treatments to help patients in pain! Common treatments Dr. Kyle, our Santa Rosa chiropractor, uses to help patients reduce their pain include:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique we use to realign the vertebrae of the spine and improve the functioning of the central nervous system. Spinal adjustment helps patients heal quickly and reduces pain symptoms.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a technique we use to improve blood flow to injured parts of the body and improve muscle and joint flexibility.
- Nutrition counseling. For patients suffering from inflammation and swelling, we prescribe an anti-inflammatory diet to help manage their symptoms.
- Stretches and exercises. We prescribe stretches and exercises to patients to help them strengthen their muscles and improve their flexibility after injuries occur.
- Lifestyle advice. Our lifestyle advice helps patients change their habits and behaviors in a way that will reduce symptoms and prevent further injury.
Using the techniques above, we treat the following conditions:
- Car accident injury
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Arm and leg pain
- Sports injuries
- Occupational injuries
Manage Your Pain With Dr. Kyle
At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center in Santa Rosa, CA, we help patients from Rohnert Park, Windsor and the general Santa Rosa area! To find out more about how we can help you manage your chronic pain and recover from your injuries, contact us today.