Services at Your Santa Rosa Chiropractor
At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center in Santa Rosa, CA, we treat our patients with natural, holistic methods. From sciatica to whiplash, we help patients heal from injuries and feel their best. We proudly serve Sebastopol, Windsor, Rohnert Park, Bennett Valley & surrounding areas.
Below are some of the services we offer to our patients.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is the process of creating negative pressure around herniated discs of the spine. This lack of pressure can help put the disc back into place. At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center, we’re your source for disc repair in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Spinal adjustment – Our spinal adjustment services help realign the vertebrae of the spine, eliminating subluxations. Spinal adjustments help improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, which can help restore and maintain good health for the patient. Spinal adjustment services can also reduce the patient’s pain and relieve pressure on the patient’s joints and muscles. Spinal adjustment is a natural technique that we use to restore balance to the spine. When the vertebrae slip out of proper alignment, our patients can experience pain and subluxations, a condition that occurs when the spinal cord become pinched in the vertebrae. By restoring balance to the body and the spine, spinal adjustment helps improve the communication within the central nervous system. In this way, spinal adjustment helps restore the body to health and heal chronic medical conditions.
- Nutrition counseling – Healthy eating habits are the foundation of a healthy body. Failure to eat healthy foods can result in lack of energy, reduced immune function, poor brain function and more. At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center, our nutrition counseling services can help our patients understand proper nutrition for their lifestyle. Every patient is different and has different nutritional needs, and that’s why we tailor our advice to meet the needs of the individual.
- Massage therapy – Our massage therapy services help loosen stiff muscles and improve range of motion for our patients. Massage therapy also helps relieve anxiety and reduce pain.
- Physiotherapy – We provide our patients with physiotherapy services to strengthen their muscles and relieve their pain. Physiotherapy uses exercises and activities to help restore movement and speed healing after injuries.
- Stretches and exercises – We help our patients learn how to eat right and exercise properly in order to stay strong and healthy. Our nutrition and exercise counseling helps ensure that each patient gets exactly the right kind of activity and good nutrition they need in order to stay healthy. We teach patients how to perform stretches and exercises that can help them loosen tight muscles and improve their overall mobility. Our patients perform stretches and exercises with our doctors as well as outside of the clinic, in their own homes and in their own free time. This enables our patients to work on healing outside of the chiropractic office.
- Lifestyle advice – Our lifestyle advice helps our patients learn which behaviors are good for their bodies, and which behaviors are detrimental. We provide coaching to help patients stay healthy. Patients have a way of developing habits that can be detrimental to their health. We teach patients how to avoid engaging in activities that can cause injury or do them harm. Our lifestyle advice also helps our patients to have stronger, healthier bodies that can live longer and have richer, fuller lives. Whether you’re suffering from a medical condition or simply hoping to have better quality of life, our lifestyle advice can help.
At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center in Santa Rosa, we treat a variety of common conditions in our patients, including:
- Pregnancy-related issues
- Car accident injuries
- Sports accident injuries
- Work related accidents
And that’s not all! Many of our techniques are designed to treat your problems at their source, rather than masking the pain, so you can continue to feel well after chiropractic sessions are over.
Visiting Your Chiropractor in Santa Rosa
At Dr. Kyle Chiropractic Center, we can help you recover from auto accident injuries, sports injuries and more. We also help our patients with disc repair, muscle pain, whiplash, strains and sprains. For information about how we can help you find pain relief, contact your chiropractor in Santa Rosa today at 707-510-0200. As your Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Windsor, Rohnert Park & Bennett Valley chiropractor, we’ll be happy to help!